Patient Testimonial describing her experience with Four Eyelid Surgery
Best Blepharoplasty Surgery in Delhi
The eyes are often called the “windows to the soul,” but sometimes they can also reveal a person’s age, stress, and fatigue. If you are looking to rejuvenate your eyes and achieve a more youthful appearance, then a blepharoplasty surgery in Delhi might be the answer for you.
Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin, muscle, and fat from the upper and/or lower eyelids. The procedure can improve the appearance of the eyes by making them look more alert, bright, and rejuvenated.
If you are considering blepharoplasty, it is important to do your research and find a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. Dr. Ankit Gupta is one of the top plastic surgeons for blepharoplasty in Delhi, and he has performed numerous successful blepharoplasty surgeries in Delhi.
In this guide to blepharoplasty, we will try and cover everything that you need to know about the procedure, including its benefits, risks, and recovery process.
Benefits of Blepharoplasty:
Blepharoplasty can provide numerous benefits for those who wish to improve the appearance of their eyes. Some of the benefits of blepharoplasty include:
- A more youthful appearance: Blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fat from the eyelids, resulting in a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
- Improved vision: In some cases, sagging skin on the upper eyelids can obstruct vision. Blepharoplasty can remove this excess skin and improve vision.
- Increased self-confidence: Many patients report feeling more confident and self-assured after blepharoplasty, as the procedure can improve the overall appearance of the face.
Risks of Blepharoplasty:
As with any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with blepharoplasty. Some of the potential risks include:
- Infection: In rare cases, patients may develop an infection after the procedure. This can usually be treated with antibiotics.
- Bleeding: Some patients may experience bleeding after the procedure. This is usually minor and can be controlled with compression bandages.
- Scarring: While scars are inevitable after any surgery, Dr. Ankit Gupta takes great care to place the incisions in natural skin creases to make them invisible and also to minimize scarring as much as possible. Scars will typically fade over time and become less noticeable.
The recovery process after blepharoplasty can vary from patient to patient. In general, patients can expect some swelling, bruising, and discomfort after the procedure. Dr. Ankit Gupta will provide detailed instructions on how to care for the eyes during the recovery process, including using cold compresses and taking pain medication as needed.
Most patients can return to work and resume normal activities within 1-2 weeks after the procedure. However, it is important to avoid strenuous exercise and activities that may cause the eyes to strain or become irritated for at least a few weeks after the procedure.
Choosing a Plastic Surgeon:
Choosing the right plastic surgeon for your blepharoplasty in Delhi is crucial for achieving optimal results. Dr. Ankit Gupta is a board-certified plastic surgeon with years of experience performing blepharoplasty surgery in Delhi. He is dedicated to providing personalized care and ensuring that each patient achieves their desired outcome.
If you are considering blepharoplasty surgery in Delhi, it is important to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ankit Gupta to discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure. During the consultation, he will perform a thorough evaluation of your eyes and discuss the best options for achieving your desired outcome.
Blepharoplasty is a safe and effective procedure for improving the appearance of the eyes and achieving a more youthful and rejuvenated look.
Dr Ankit discussing the case of Lower Eyelid Surgery for removing under eye bags
Other Procedures which can combine with Four Lid Blepharoplasty for complete Facial Rejuvenation:
1. Thread Lift, to provide a lift to the entire face
2. Injectables, for a quick anti ageing treatment
3. Fat Grafting, to provide lift and fullness to the cheek area. It can also be done to provide eyelid lift.
4. Buccal Fat Pad Removal, for a chiselled look on the face
6. Chemical Peels, for an improved skin texture
7. Medifacials, like Hydra-Medi Facial, and Carbon Facial
Dr Ankit Gupta
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
Dr Ankit Gupta, the founder and owner of Panache Aesthetics, is a senior Plastic Surgeon with many years of experience. He is one of the Best Eyelid Surgeon in Delhi, and according to Happy Patients, performs the ‘Best Blepharoplasty in Delhi’.