Get the size and shape you always wanted with Breast Implants!
Length of Stay
Same day discharge.
Get the size and shape you always wanted with Breast Implants!
treatment Timelines for Breast Implants
- 1 - Before the consultation
- 2 - Consultation
- 3 - Preparation
- 4 - On the Day of Surgery
- 5 - Post-Opserative Period
You are welcome go through our webpage, YouTube videos and social media handles to gain more knowledge about Breast implants and to know more about us.
It would be great, if you can book an in person consultation with Dr Ankit Gupta- Our Plastic surgeon, who will operate on you. During this consultation clarify all your doubts. Google is a good tool to research, however, you will have to see a Plastic surgeon before finally taking the call. Otherwise, we can also arrange an for online/ video consult, in case, you stay outside Delhi NCR. A rough estimate of the cost can be enquired by contacting us on WhatsApp on +91 9599554211 after the video consultation.
Preferred timings for new patients for 1st consult are from 5-8 pm as Dr Ankit is usually busy with surgeries in the morning hours. In case, you wish to meet in morning, you can always let us know and we will make arrangements for the same.
We will share our location with you, or you can search Panache aesthetics – Dr Ankit Gupta online as well.
On an average, the consultation will take 30-45 mins. Please feel free to ask all your queries regarding the Breast augmentation during this time. We will be taking a detailed history from you, any past surgeries specially surgeries of breast, as well as any medications you might be on.
First of all, Dr Ankit will assess if you are a good candidate and Implant is the correct surgery for you and then examine you for any Medical condition and if the surgery is safe for you and your Body. Eventually, you might also be seen by Dr. O P Gupta, who is our in-house Physician, in case, you have Hypertension or Diabetes. We will explain in detail regarding all that can be achieved with breast augmentation. Doctor Ankit might also suggest additional procedures, if required, or alternatives, in case, he feels they are better for you for example fat grafting.
You can enquire about the cost of the procedure, type of anesthesia, pictures and videos of other patients. Once everything is decided, date of surgery will be finalized.
Before your Surgery
Stop smoking 3 weeks prior to surgery
You should stop taking any un-prescribed supplements, at least 1 week before surgery.
Arrange for a pick up and drop as you won’t be allowed to drive back on your own
You should take 5 days off from work and arrange for 1- 2 days of help at home.
Arrange for post-operative medications if no one lives with you to help you out in the post-operative period. You might need some help for up to 2 days.
Inform Dr Ankit about all the regular medications you are taking, he will let you know whether to continue or stop
- Bathe properly.
- Surgery will be done under general anesthesia and hence you need to be empty stomach for 6 hours before surgery.
- Use a taxi or someone should drive you to the clinic as you won’t be allowed to drive back on your own.
At Panache Aesthetics
- We will take few pre-operative pictures for records.
- You will have to sign the consent forms and complete the file work of the hospital
- Markings will be done by Dr. Ankit Gupta.
- We will do sensitivity for Antibiotics and anesthesia to check for allergies
- Your vital parameters like blood pressure, oxygen saturation and Pulse rate will be checked.
- Once preoperative check list is complete, you will be shifted to the operation theatre along with a Nurse. Then the anaesthesia will be given, and the surgery will start.
- There will be a small dressing at the incision sites and a padding all around the breast. You might be wearing a pressure garment or a sports bra for support.
- We will shift you back to your room after 1 hr of surgery. You will be allowed to have food and water after 4 hrs from time of surgery.
- You can travel back home once you are comfortable, after at least 6 hrs of observation after General anaesthesia.
- Post operatively, you will be having some swelling and bruising in the treated areas.
- You are advised not to do any heavy activities, at least for 1 week, however, can resume your normal activities after that.
- You need to continue wearing the sports bra and follow all the post-operative advises given to you by our plastic surgeon.
- You will be advised an antibiotic and painkiller for 5 days post operatively
- Swelling subsides by about 1 month and the implant settles fully by 3 months.
- You need to continue wearing the sports braziers for up to 2 months post-surgery.
- Bathing and cleaning is allowed after 2 days of surgery.
- You can resume you daily activities from the next day itself but we advise you 4-5 days off from work.
- You can ask in details about your case and get a fair idea to what you should expect in the post-operative period.
What are the Indications for breast Implants
- We recommend Breast Implants in the following scenarios:
- You wish for bigger breasts
- You feel the breasts are asymmetrical
- Loss in size and shape of breasts post pregnancy or weight loss
Know More About BReast Implants
It is now possible to enhance the appearance of your breasts with a very simple procedure, called as breast implants surgery. Contrary to the popular belief, this procedure is extremely safe and very effective. Anybody who wishes to have fuller breasts, is a candidate for breast implants surgery. If someone has minor sagging, which could have been caused by weight loss or post pregnancy, breast implants will not only fill up the volume but also lift up the breasts. However, in patients who have moderate to sagging – only implants will not help. Patients who have who have severe sagging, the correct procedure is mastopexy or breast lift surgery.
Breast Enlargement or Breast Augmentation can be done via any of the three methods:
- Silicon Implants
- Saline Implants
- Fat Grafts
Saline Implants are silicone shells, filled with sterile salt water inside them. And silicone implants are filled with silicone gel. In Fat Grafts, we take your own body fat (from Abdomen or any other area), harvest it, and then use it in your breasts. In case, someone does not want implants, fat grafting, though not as effective, but is still a very good alternative.
We will guide you regarding the method most suitable to you and the size of implants, based on your requirements. In case, it is required, we even offer Breast Lift surgeries, to help elevate the sagging breasts and improve your overall figure.
The process of breast implants consists of:
- Identifying the correct individual
- Identifying the correct condition
- Choosing the correct implants
- Choosing the correct shape
- Selecting the right volume
- Introducing the implants in the correct plane
So as to give somebody a desired result.
The surgery is an hour-long procedure, in which a small four to five centimeter cut is given either in the Axilla, areola or in the infra mammary fold and a plane is created. This plane could be either beneath the muscle or above the muscle. After this, an appropriate implant, made of silicone is introduced in a sterile environment into that plane.
Ancillary procedures like fat grafting or mastopexy can be added to the breast implant surgery. The scar is inconspicuous and in hidden areas, like beneath the breast, in the fold or in the axilla and is almost invisible after two to three months.
You are usually discharged the same day from the hospital and the results are immediate though there is some amount of swelling and pain which will settle in the next few weeks. Recovery otherwise is smooth. Postoperatively, you are supposed to avoid vigorous exercise or heavy weight lifting for initial one month and are advised to wear a supportive sports bra for initial one to two months. Life of the implant is from 10 to 15 years.
To know more get in touch with us at +919599554211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can go through our YouTube channel and social media handles to gain more knowledge about breast implants.
Besides being a very good human being, Dr Ankit Gupta is an excellent and highly skilled plastic surgeon. He gives undivided attention to his patients. His staff is friendly and caring.I highly recommend Dr Ankit Gupta. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Fast, precise and excellent services and Surgical expertise. Wonderful and relaxing experience in stressful emergency . Heartfelt thanks to Dr Ankit Gupta to be Willingly available urgently at odd hours. God bless the young doc!
Friendly environment, gentle and polite staffs. Experienced doctor. You will be dealt personally by doctor himself. Pre-surgical procedures, surgical procedure and post surgical procedures are of top notch. Do not hesitate to give a visit. Highly recommended (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Frequently Asked Questions
Doctor I want to increase my breast size without surgery. Do you offer anything for that?
Sorry but breast size cannot be increased without surgery. As per my knowledge, there is no approved treatment for the same, in any branches of medicine. No medicines or massage can help. Weight gain can help.
What options do I have for size enlargement?
Options are – Silicon gel implants and fat grafting, if you don’t have excessive sagging of breast.
However, for excessive sagging with deflation – breast lift ( Mastopexy) with auto-augmentation or implant is possible.
I don’t have sagging and I want them to increase slightly- options?
I would recommend you go with Fat transfer to breast which gives a moderate increase in size and is natural without any foreign body. In case, you don’t have excess fat in body then you can go for implants too. Implants come in various sizes and shapes and we will help you choose the right size for you.
I don’t have sagging but I want high profile or significant increase – options?
I would recommend you go with silicone gel breast implants or you can opt for multiple sittings of fat grating. usually 2-3 sittings.
How long will my breast implant last?
As per the current data, breast implants are safe for at least 10-12 yrs, and with the newer ones coming their life has increased significantly.
If I want the breast implant to be removed, is it possible?
Yes it is possible with a minor surgery which takes around half an hour.
What about the marks of surgery?
If fat grafting is done, we inject fat via very minute holes which are almost invisible after 2 weeks. If implant is inserted, we give a 4-5 cm cut in the hidden areas like armpit or Inframammary fold or at junction of areola and skin which lighten over the next 4-6 weeks.
Want us to call You?
19, Samrat Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi.
Mon – Sat: 9am – 7pm
Sun: On prior Appointment Only
Whatsapp @ +91 95 9955 4211 to book your slot