Female Chest Reduction Surgery
Reclaim your body!
Female Chest Reduction Surgery
Reclaim Your Body
Why Choose Panache Aesthetics?
female chest Reduction Surgery
female chest reduction, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure aimed at reducing the size and volume of the female chests. Large female chests can lead to many physical as well as psychological issues in the person, and female chest Reduction surgery is performed to help them achieve more balanced look and size, in proportion to the rest of the body frame.
female chest reduction surgery offers numerous benefits, including relief from physical discomfort such as back, neck, and shoulder pain, as well as improved posture. It can also alleviate skin irritation, difficulty in finding well-fitting clothing, and self-consciousness related to the size. In addition to the functional aspects, female chest reduction can have a positive impact on a person’s self-esteem, body image, and overall quality of life.
In this procedure, we remove the excess skin, fat and tissue to achieve a more proportionate and youthful contour.
Benefits of female chest Reduction
Women having extremely large female chests, often suffer from the following:
- Constant pain in the neck and back region, and women may not be able to enjoy an active lifestyle
- Difficulty in finding a comfortable sleeping position
- Fitting into the clothes
- Bra Straps cutting into the shoulders
- Skin rashes under the female chests
- Psychological stress and low confidence
With female chest reduction, we are able to solve all these issues, and provide a more balanced look and healthier lifestyle.
Freedom from Pain
Freedom to wear what you want
female chest Reduction: Surgery Procedure
The surgery is performed under General Anaesthesia. Dr. Ankit will make incisions around the areola and down to the base of the female chest, remove excess tissue & skin, and reshape the female chest. The incisions are then closed with sutures.
- To proceed with the female chest reduction surgery, the patient is given anesthesia.
- Then, Dr. Ankit makes the incision, depending on the type of surgery that you’ve chosen. An incision around the areola and another vertical incision is made when you opt for the Vertical female chest Reduction method.
- In the Inverted-T technique, along with these two incisions, another incision is made across the crease, underneath the female chests.
- After the incisions are made, the next step is to reposition the nipple. If necessary, the size of the areola can also be reduced by cutting out the skin at the perimeter.
- The extra tissue and fat are removed from underneath the female chest. It may also be the case that the areola and nipple are removed and then transplanted for a better position.
- The incisions are closed by suturing deep so that the newly shaped female chests can be held together properly. The incisions are permanent but tend to fade away gradually, over time.
- After the surgery, you will be administered with pain medication and a tube may be inserted to drain out any extra fluid or blood.
- You may feel that your female chests are swollen and tender, which is normal after the surgery. Dr. Ankit would ask you to limit any physical activity. Most patients are able to return to their daily routine within a week of surgery.
- Patients seem to notice immediate relief from pain in the neck and back after the procedure, although it can take a few months before the permanent results settle in.
female chest Reduction: Post Operative Care
- The time frame for recovery will vary depending on your procedure, your general health and fitness, and extent of surgery. Your return to work depends on the nature and physical exertion of your job.
- Dr. Ankit will discuss this with you prior to surgery, and it is important to allow yourself the recommended recovery time. Vigorous activity and exercise should be avoided for the first six weeks, however gentle walking is encouraged after the first week.
- On discharge, you will be given specific postoperative instructions to facilitate recovery, and a follow-up appointment will be made with Dr. Ankit. These instructions will cover everything you need to know in order to make your recovery as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- Post-surgery it is common to have some bruising and swelling, as well as a feeling of tightness across your chest. This is perfectly normal, and while these issues typically subside within the first two weeks, they may persist for up to a month.
- Breathable tape dressings are applied across the incision lines, and these will remain until your first postoperative visit. You should be able to shower with these dressings on and pat them dry.
- You may be required to wear your post-operative compression garment day and night for up to six weeks from the day of your surgery.
- The compression garment helps control the bruising and swelling, gives you support and helps reduce your pain.
- A plastic tube and collection bottle may remain post-operatively to drain off excess fluid.
- These stay in place until the drainage slows and are removed by a nurse usually a day or two after your surgery. Most of the sutures used will be dissolvable, however any other sutures will be removed on day 10-14. Occasionally half your sutures are removed at this visit, and the other half are removed the following week.
What is the difference between female chest Reduction And female chest Lift?
female chest Reduction and female chest Lift, both remove skin and tissues from the female chests. However, in Lift, there will be no reduction or increase in the size of the female chest. It is done, to relieve the look of sagging female chests, and tightens the skin around your female chest. female chest Reduction is done to relieve the female chests of the excess mass, and reduces the size along with extra skin removal.
Dr ankit is very understanding and humble doctor. His results are awsome, i am really satisfied by him.. will definitely recommend him.
Happy Patient – Liposuction
Friendly environment, gentle and polite staffs. Experienced doctor. You will be dealt personally by doctor himself. Pre-surgical procedures, surgical procedure and post surgical procedures are of top notch. Do not hesitate to give a visit. Highly recommended
Got multiple areas treated. with Dr Ankit Gupta. … I Got my lovehandles and lower tummy lipo by sir. He is amazing and i love my body…. recovery was smooth and i was discharged the same day. wore garment for 1 month and i am a new me….. thanks for giving me this new body ; )
Special thanks to staff as they took care of me …. i went alone for surgery and they were so nice. good homly secure environment and full privacy maintained. 5/5 points.
now planning for my implants next….
Happy Patient – Liposuction
More Patient Testimonials
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be scarring?
female chest reduction surgery typically leaves scars around the areola and down to the base of the female chest, but these scars usually fade over time and can be hidden by clothing.
How can I maintain my results?
To maintain results of the surgery, It is important to follow Dr. Ankit’s post operative instructions and avoid any activities that may cause trauma to the area. Also maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid significant weight gain.
What is the recovery like?
Recovery time for female chest reduction surgery is usually around one to two weeks. Patients may experience swelling, bruising, and discomfort during the recovery period.
Expectations from results?
The results are long-lasting, and patients can expect to have more proportionate female chests. The effects of aging, gravity, weight changes, and pregnancy can still affect the results over time.
When should I consider female chest reduction surgery?
- Chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
- Chronic rash or skin irritation under the female chests
- Nerve pain
- Restricted activity’
- Poor self-image related to large female chests
- Emotional distress
- Difficulty fitting into bras and clothing
Who is an ideal candidate for the female chest Reduction surgery?
female chest Reduction is a good option for patients who:
- Are physically healthy
- Have realistic expectations
- Don’t smoke
- Are bothered by feeling that their female chests are too large
- Have female chests that limit physical activity
- Experience back, neck and shoulder pain
- Have shoulder indentations from bra straps
- Have skin irritation beneath the female chest crease
Want us to call You?
19, Samrat Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi.
Mon – Sat: 9am – 7pm
Sun: On prior Appointment Only
Whatsapp @ +91 95 9955 4211 to book your slot
Dr Ankit Gupta: Best Plastic Surgeon in Delhi
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
Dr Ankit Gupta, the founder and owner of Panache Aesthetics, is a senior Plastic Surgeon with many years of experience. He is one of the Best Liposuction Surgeon in Delhi, and according to Happy Patients, performs the ‘Best Liposuction in Delhi’.