Don’t loose your sleep over Hair Loss. Let us re-create your hairline with hair transplant, and re-build your confidence.
Don’t loose your sleep over Hair Loss. Let us re-create your hairline, and re-build your confidence.
All you need to know about Hair Transplant
Hear it from the Senior Plastic Surgeon, Dr Ankit Gupta, clearing all your doubts about Hair Transplant.
Rs 20 per graft
Best doctor & team for hair transplant. He treats patient like his friend or family member. N trust me he is best in this. If you required suregery then only he will go for this else he will go with medicine. The Best thing is you doesn’t feel any pain in surgery. He is so professional and always accept me with great smile. He is an good surgeon with a skillful knowledge. (GOOGLE REVIEW)
Joheb – Hair Transplant
Highly recommended. good nature, simple, honest doctor. right price and very good results. Had visited many centres but seeing his transparency and approachability, i decided to choose him. His price was a bit more than the other centres, but. i am totally satisfied with my results and would certainly recommend him. Best part is the team of doctors he has and it gives an added advantage. setup is very. clean and maintained. you will develop a bond with him…. thank you sir.
Hair Transplant Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Hair Transplant safe?
- Hair transplant is a safe procedure provided you are choosing the correct doctor and center for your procedure. We would suggest you go through the qualifications of the surgeon and then visit the centre and finally decide on the treatment.
- If proper planning is done and sterility is maintained this is one of the safest procedure
Will I get the desired results?
- Yes. Hair transplantation is one of the most rewarding surgeries with great life changing results.
- Once you under go a consultation with DR ANKIT GUPTA- our esteemed plastic surgeon, you will be clear in what to expect from the treatment. one can see the before after pics shown in the webpage to get an idea of what to expect.
- Results depends on the planning and proper execution of the whole procedure.
- We are proud of great results of hair transplant from our center and keep up with the current advancements in the techniques of hair transplant.
Will I have pain?
- Relax. The procedure is not painful. During the procedure, pain numbing medications are given after which you feel heaviness in your scalp and the whole surgical site is anaesthetised. you are fully awake in the procedure and can enjoy light music and detailed discussion with the operating team regarding your treatment.
- Once the surgery is over you are given painkillers which you need to take for at-least 1 week after the procedure, even if you don’t feel any pain, as it helps in reducing the swelling as well.
When will I see the results?
- 6-9 months.
- It depends from person to person and also on donor area used. Usually it takes about 5-6 months for one to see the proper growth, but full growth is attained at around 9 months to about now year.
- Hair Growth Therapy will accelerate the growth.
Where is the surgery performed?
- Surgery is performed at our center in Pitampura- Panache aesthetics – hair laser and plastic surgery center. It is done in a sterilized operating room with continuous monitoring of your vital parameters all safety equipment and medicines ready.
- We try to keep the environment light and calm with light music but never compromise on the safety of our patient. Patients safety is always our priority over any other issue.
- You get the advantage of a physician – Dr O P Gupta along with our Plastic surgeon during the procedure for proper care and safety.
What are the steps of surgery?
- Consent for the procedure- all remaining queries answered again by Dr Ankit Gupta – in case you have any.
- Preoperative photography
- Markings before hair transplant
- Sensitivity testing
- Shaving of the scalp
- Local anaesthesia to the donor area
- Harvesting of grafts- FUE/FUT
- Hair line creation
- Graft implantation
- Dressing of donor area
Does age matter? Am I too late?
- No. Old age is not a contraindication for the procedure of hair transplant.
- In fact, it’s better because you now have a stable hair line.
- Few issues with mature individuals can be the co morbidities that come with age like diabetes and hypertension. Since we have an on board Senior Physician – Dr O P Gupta with us, we are better equipped to handle such clients.
When should I get hair transplant? Timing?
- Hair transplant helps in covering the bald area over your scalp. Ideally it should be down once the hair fall has stabilised and new areas of baldness are not appearing.
- One should also remember that the transplanted hair takes around 6-9 months to grow and give a good result. So in case one wants to look his best for an event, he should ideally plan it at least 6 months in advance and best will be to plan it 9 months in advance.
How should I plan for the surgery?
- One needs to be sure that the operating team is qualified and the lead is a Plastic surgeon who has sufficient experience in hair transplant procedure- Do your research.
- One should have a one to one consult with the plastic surgeon before choosing him as his surgeon – Book an appointment.
- In case you have any medical condition like Thyroid, Hypertension or diabetes or local scalp issues like infection or dandruff, get it stabilised before the procedure.
- Stop using – Minoxidil at-least 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Stop smoking, and also, consuming Green tea, multivitamins, blood thinners atleast 1 week prior to surgery
Want us to call You?
19, Samrat Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi.
Mon – Sat: 9am – 7pm
Sun: On prior Appointment Only
Whatsapp @ +91 95 9955 4211 to book your slot
Dr Ankit Gupta
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
Dr Ankit Gupta, the founder and owner of Panache Aesthetics, is a senior Plastic Surgeon with many years of experience. He is one of the Best Hair-Transplant Surgeon in Delhi, and according to Happy Patients, performs the ‘Best Hair-Transplant in Delhi’.